Monday, October 22, 2012

Overview of last 30 days

So I have been remiss in my blogging lately :(  We went on leave for two weeks to North Carolina. Had an amazing time with family and friends. Actually got a new car! I love our car David was amazing getting us the deal he did. I am so proud of my husband. Went fishing and David went flounder gigging. I couldn't hang that late (12am-2am). but I ate the flounder and that was yummy lol. Went shopping with mama. She is keeping me stylish even as big as I am lol. Went the Busch Gardens now that was fun. We got home and I found out I was released from my calling as Young Women's President at church. I'm gonna miss working with those girls but I know they're gonna have a great time with their new leaders. Bought Pumpkins for FHE activity but didnt get to carve them until friday lol. Went to Savannah and took a ton of pictures. Trying to cram in as many fun memories with my hubby as I can before he leaves. Okie Dokes that's about everything So now for the individual posts lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment